To: Our Clients, Consultants, Employees and other Stakeholders
As information about COVID-19 continues to unfold, we would like to let everyone know Prism Construction is taking serious and swift measures to ensure the ultimate safety of our work locations.
As a COR certified company, the health and safety of our clients, consultants, employees and other stakeholders is the one of our highest priorities.
We have been preparing our plans and procedures while our HSE department continues to actively monitor updates from the BC Ministry of Health, Health Canada, BC Centre for Disease Control, WorkSafeBC and World Health Organization (WHO).
Our initial action plan will be focused on:
- Maintaining a clean, hygienic work environment
- Washing and sanitizing hands regularly and thoroughly
- Maintaining distance at the workplace
- Limiting travel
- Avoiding exposure to large groups and congregations
- Educating people involved in the business
- Implementing additional communication and recording measures
We appreciate your understanding during this rapidly changing situation. We are confident we can address the challenges we are facing together and prepare ourselves for the future.
While we must be physically apart in many situations these days, we must stay united.
On behalf of ownership: Omar and Amin Rawji