WE ARE LOOKING FOR A CONSTRUCTION PROJECT COORDINATOR
If you have experience as a Project Coordinator or Project Assistant with a General Contractor and are looking to advance your career, this may be the opportunity you are looking for.
Here is your chance to learn from, be trained by, and work with one of the leading commercial/industrial construction firms in British Columbia.
This position may be right for you if:
You are a hard-working individual who loves to problem solve to achieve his/her goals.
You possess situational leadership and the ability to work with different personalities.
You enjoy building relationships and developing new networks.
You are an honest and ethical person who is not willing to cut corners.
Who we are:
Prism Construction is a quickly-growing commercial construction company that values the best employees, helps them learn and grow, and enables them to feel empowered. At Prism, you will be a part of a team of knowledgeable individuals and you will receive mentoring and feedback from co-workers with years of experience.
We believe in putting together high-quality structures. One
of our main goals is to have clients who are so pleased with our performance
they recommend our services to others. Maintaining an organized office and
helping build strong, happy relationships with stakeholders is key.
We are also looking for an individual who is motivated to continue developing our image as a company that is regarded as an industry leader.
Prism Construction is constantly striving to be a company that values its employees, helps them grow with our company, makes them feel fulfilled and valued, and makes them want to stay with us long term.
- Position Title: Construction Project Coordinator
Position Type: Full time
Your role at Prism will include:
- – Involvement in construction projects from design phase through close-out/deficiency period
- – Helping maintain schedules and budgets
- – Assisting with the selection and management of sub-trades
- – Reports from site
- – Other duties as required
You should apply to be an Construction Project Coordinator at Prism Construction only if:
- – You have a minimum of 2 years experience working as a Project Coordinator on commercial and industrial projects OR you truly believe you can deliver the results required for this position
- – You enjoy setting and hitting goals and targets
- – You enjoy working with different personalities and understanding them
- – You are a hard-working individual who takes full ownership
- – You are self-motivated, results driven, and prefer working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- – The following will be considered assets for your application:
- – experience with concrete tilt-up construction
- – experience with construction in B.C.
- – PMP certification
- – An MBA
Prism Construction has been in operation since 1998, and we have built over 30 million square feet of commercial and industrial space across the country. If you are interested in being a part of this forward-thinking, agile team of employees, please apply for this position.
Apply online with a resume and cover letter outlining how your experience has prepared you for this role. Prism construction offers a competitive compensation package.
Third Party Recruiters please do not respond to this posting.