WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SENIOR SITE SUPERINTENDENT
If you are a leader, have strong people skills, a desire for a position where you can take full ownership of your work, and enjoy setting and achieving goals despite all obstacles in your way, this may be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Are you looking for a chance to manage a team of workers on your own site for a growing construction firm in the busy commercial construction sector in British Columbia?
Do you enjoy the pressures of facing challenges and overcoming them?
Are you someone who takes pride in your job and is constantly thinking of different ways to improve?
Are you an honest and ethical person who is not willing to cut corners?
Who we are:
Prism Construction is a quickly-growing commercial construction company that values the best employees, helps them learn and grow, and enables them to feel empowered. At Prism, you will be a part of a team of knowledgeable individuals and you will receive feedback from co-workers with years of experience.
We believe in putting together high-quality structures. One of our main goals is to have clients who are so pleased with our performance they recommend our services to others. Communication with clients and all stakeholders during the construction process is key to making this happen.
Another key goal at Prism is to see potential in employees, to help them grow within our company, and to have them feel fulfilled and valued, so they stay with us for the long term.
Position Title: Senior Superintendent
Position Type: Full time
Your role at Prism will include:
- – On-site management of the project
- – Working with schedules and budgets
- – Implementation/oversight of Prism’s safety and health procedures
- – Oversight and coordination of sub-trades and Prism staff
- – Communication with office staff
- – Ordering of building materials
- – Other duties as required
You should apply to be a Senior Superintendent at Prism Construction only if:
- – You have 10-20 years experience working as a superintendent on commercial and industrial projects
- – You have at least 5 years experience as a site superintendent on tilt-up concrete projects
- – You enjoy being in a lead position
- – You enjoy setting and hitting goals and targets
- – You are tenacious and possess the ability to overcome challenges
- – You enjoy working with different personalities and understanding them
- – You are a hard-working individual who takes full ownership of the site you are put in charge of
- – You are self-motivated, results driven, and prefer working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- – You have full knowledge of WSBC policies and procedures
- – You possess a “can do” attitude and the willingness to be part of a growing and changing company
- – The following will be considered assets for your application:
- – carpenter’s ticket
- – familiarity and experience with cranes and rigging
Prism Construction has been in operation since 1998, and we have built millions of square feet of commercial and industrial space across the country. If you are interested in being a part of this forward-thinking, agile team of employees, please apply for this position.
Apply online with a resume and cover letter outlining how your experience has prepared you for this role. Prism construction offers a competitive compensation package.
Third Party Recruiters please do not respond to this posting.