Prism Construction is looking for skilled Carpenter to join our growing team.
Job type: Full-time, permanent
Competition ends: On-going
Who we are
Located in Delta, B.C., we are a premier designer and builder of custom, state-of-the-art commercial and industrial facilities that meet today’s modern business needs. We are an integrated, experienced team of values-driven executives, senior managers and professionals working together to help businesses build a better tomorrow.
In the past three decades we’ve worked on more than 600 projects worth $2 billion totalling 20 million square feet. We provide the full spectrum of high-end construction services from conception to ribbon cutting.
Who you are
- Goal oriented and excellent attention to detail.
- Honest and ethical, never willing to cut corners.
- Self-motivated team player with lots of energy.
- Personable and approachable.
- Proud of your work.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Carpentry and finishing work at different job sites around the Lower Mainland.
- Assisting with other construction tasks as needed.
- Active participation in Prism’s health and safety program.
- Must follow all WorkSafeBC rules and regulations.
Skills and qualifications
- Familiar and experienced with operating construction power tools.
- Have or willing to obtain the following certifications:
- First Aid Level One
- Fall protection
- Elevated work platform
- Telehandler and skid steer
- WHMIS Program
- Confined space entry
What we offer
- Supportive workplace to grow your skills.
- Mentorship and professional development opportunities.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
How to apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter with the form below.