Senior Site Superintendent
Prism Construction has an opening for an experienced Senior Site Superintendent to join our growing team.
Job type: Full-time, permanent
Competition ends: On-going
Who we are
Located in Delta, B.C., we are a premier designer and builder of custom, state-of-the-art commercial and industrial facilities that meet today’s modern business needs. We are an integrated, experienced team of values-driven executives, senior managers and professionals working together to help businesses build a better tomorrow.
In the past three decades we’ve worked on more than 600 projects worth $2 billion totaling 20 million square feet. We provide the full spectrum of high-end construction services from conception to ribbon cutting.
Who you are
- Leader with strong people skills.
- Enjoy setting and achieving goals despite obstacles in your way.
- Desire a position where you can take full ownership of your work and the site you are put in charge of.
- Honest and ethical, never willing to cut corners.
- Take pride in your job and constantly think of different ways to improve.
- Enjoy working with different personalities and understanding them.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- On-site project management
- Working with schedules and budgets
- Implementation/oversight of Prism’s safety and health procedures
- Oversight and coordination of sub-trades and Prism staff
- Communication with office staff
- Ordering of building materials
- Other duties as required
Skills and qualifications
- 10-20 years experience working as a superintendent on commercial and industrial projects.
- At least five years experience as a site superintendent on tilt-up concrete projects.
- Experience being in a lead position.
- Proven experience setting and hitting goals and targets.
- Proven ability to overcome challenges.
- Self-motivated, results driven, and prefer working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Full knowledge of WSBC policies and procedures.
- “Can do” attitude and the willingness to be part of a growing and changing company.
- The following will be considered assets:
- carpenter’s ticket
- familiarity and experience with cranes and rigging
What we offer
- Supportive workplace to grow your skills
- Mentorship and professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits
How to apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter with the form below.